League is officially named the "Rubberhead Racin' Series" or "RRS." The
name has been taken from the nickname of Rusty Wallace.
Purpose: To partake in the
greatest spectacle in sports, the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
The NASCAR Sprint Cup series where you have to win to get
paid. To carry on the years and years of great tradition
started in the cold, cold winter of
1994. Or maybe just to give us something to do because
our lives have absolutely no meaning, but we seriously doubt
Rules: (arbitrary and subject
to change during the year).
- Each RRS participant (Player) selects a driver for each race. The RRS Player gets the same number of points as the driver they have selected.
- If the driver selected is ineligible for Sprint Cup points, the Player gets the points awarded to the NASCAR car owner.
- Picks must be made prior to the deadline listed on the website.
- If no pick has been made, the Player will receive last place points.
- If the driver selected does not race, the Player will receive the driver who qualifies in the last position.
NASCAR Regular Season
- RRS Players can only use a driver once during the regular season.
- The same car may be picked more than once, but not the same driver
NASCAR Chase (First 9 races of the Chase)
- The top 12 RRS Players after the regular season will be entered into the Chase.
- Driver selections and RRS Player points will be reset after the first 26 races. The 12th place Player will start with 2,000 points and each Player higher in the standings will get 1 additional point. 3 points will also be added for race win picked during the first 26 races.
- For example: 12th place will start with 2,000 and the 11th will begin with 2,001.
- RRS Players can only select drivers in the Chase. Each owner can only use a Chase driver once during the first 9 races of the Chase. Any drivers in the chase can be selected, regardless if they have been eliminated from the chase drivers can be selected, but they can only be selected once.
NASCAR Championship Race (Final Race)
- Driver selections and the RRS Player points are reset.
- The top four (4) Players will be selected and their points will be reset to 4,000. Tiebreakers for the Top 4 are, in order:
- Most points after 9 races in the Chase
- Most wins in the Chase
- Most wins in the Regular Season
- Highest finish in the Daytona 500
- Using the same Tiebreakers as above, Players will be allowed to select one of the 4 NASCAR Championship drivers. No Player can use the same driver.
- Selection for the NASCAR Championship will take place as follows:
- The final four Players email the commissioner by 9 am Friday prior to the race with their selection.
- The highest seeded Player emails the commissioner one driver
- The second highest seeded Player emails the commissioner 2 driver selections (in case one is already selected)
- The third highest seeded Player emails the commissioner 3 driver selections (in case two are already selected).
- The 4 seeded owner receives the driver not selected.
- The final race determines the winner.
The Reason: no reason at
Issues Not Covered by the RRS By-Laws: Issues
not covered by the RRS By-Laws will be put up for a vote
among the owners, who are not the commissioner. If the vote
ends up in a tie or the vote result is asinine, then the
commissioner will vote or overrule the asinine decision.
The commissioner's decisions will be made overall good of
the RRS, those decisions can be questioned, but it will not